Monday, April 26, 2010

Pitch to Pixel featured in Gonintendo

You know, I've tried getting coverage in numerous "mainstream" gaming sites and blogs (and yes, in these times there are such things as "mainstream" blogs). Most don't really do anything, and I don't blame them. While my "industry level designer makes music" is perhaps slightly more interesting than "just some random guy does music," it isn't really "big timey industry news" to report on Pitch to Pixel.

So I'm always delighted when a well established, popular blog covers my stuff, which happened early Monday morning when Gonintendo.com's rawmeatcowboy posted a nice writeup on the album.

Of course, bigger isn't always better and I've benefited from having relatively new blogs cover my stuff as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment