Thursday, April 8, 2010

My favorite games.... part I

I told you this was going to be a video game blog, in fact, my goal is for this to be primarily a video game blog, that also happens to be the marketing vehicle for my music. So let's start with some of my favorite games, with some mini-reviews of them.

Valkyria Chronicles:

Awesome turn based strategy game for the PS3. It has a terrific art style, and each mission is a tactical tour de force; in fact, some of the challenges will require some pretty deft planning to execute. The storyline is OK, but the character development is above average. I also really appreciate how other characters bond with other characters, and give the attribute bonuses.


Batman: Arkham Asylum

I'm usually not interested in stealth games (with the exception of the Metal Gear series), but here stealth has been redone to be a different, more predatory thing than usual. It works great and really puts you in the role of the Dark Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment