Monday, May 3, 2010

Some sales...

Got some more sales today, which is very encouraging. Two Pitch to Pixels and one Zeitgeber (in iTunes, which means that the sale happened about a month or two ago).

It seems like everytime I start to get a little bummed out, a get a nice little boost to remind me that its worth the time and effort!

Of course, I know that folks like the Arch Nerd want more material! And ECM wants some Genesis tunes! But I really can't do that until I at least make back what I put in on Pitch to Pixel. I'm getting closer. I stand at $35 in sales so far, with at least one or more iTunes sales "in the que queue*" (I know a good friend who bought it there, but the sale won't show up for awhile).

So I am probably 1-3 album sales away from hitting that magic $55 number. Once I hit that number, I can dive into more stuff with full force! So if you know anyone that might like this kind of music, hit them the heck up!

The Zeitgeber sale is awesome, by the way, since that works out to pure, lovely profit, since that project is long since paid for.

Also: I'm sitting at just one sale for the new Paragon album so far, so I'm really hoping that more people get wind of it and give it a listen. It is some of the best music I've ever done with "real instruments." Perhaps it would tug on your heartstrings to know that the money for "Patience" gets split four different ways (to the original members of the band)? So I have to wait a lot longer to recoup my $55 investment.... :-)

* ECM pointed out my spelling error. I'm now blushing, just like I do when I see some of his "Friday Nice" posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment