Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hey ECM, I'm right here!

ECM rightly admonishes me for a posting hiatus. My how a week goes by in the world of blogging.

Some updates:

I've found ways to simulate the Genesis as well as other consoles, which is another way to say, yeah, I'm preparing more music!

Also, I've been getting a steady increase in YouTube subscribers, which is awesome. Gotta get some stuff up there for you guys soon. Of course, none of you YouTubers have bought anything yet, as far as I can tell (unless its iTunes, which I don't see for awhile... so forgive me if you went that route).

On the Paragon jazz rock front, well, we've sold a couple. Enough to our drummer Sean to excitedly think he could buy a happy meal (he was up in my grill, you see, demanding his take of the proceeds). But then he realized that it was a bit short of the children's fast food feast, so he decided to hold off calling the bill collector on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment