Thursday, July 14, 2011

shout out to the Bookwyrme

Very quick little update: a past musical endeavor, one I'm very fond of, is the work I did for The Broken Hourglass over at www.planewalkergames.net. It is an unreleased Baldur's Gate style RPG, for which I composed the score (not chiptune, but "real" orchestra, in this case*).

It was my first real work in the video game field and it was quite thrilling. I'd love to see the game get done, but TBH is a labor of love and those kind of things take a lot of time, for various reasons. One way or the other, I'd love for you all to hear the music, but my first preference would be for you to hear it.. in a game!

So anyway, while dropping by to check in on the folks both at planewalker and at pocketplane.net, I happened upon Bookwyrme's site, who has mentioned me before. She had some kind words to say recently, here:

http://bookwyrmeslair.blogspot.com/2011/03/broken-hourglass-paused.html

*Synthesized, but as real sounding as my rig could produce. I was fortunate to have purchased some ethnic music samples which came in super handy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment