Friday, June 18, 2010

The easiest way in the world to help me make music

Ways to help me keep making music (and it does help; the reason I have held off on my planned Metal Gear Peace Walker theme music YouTube promo is because I haven't made enough money to warrant my full attention):

Buying my stuff outright, preferably through CDBaby but iTunes is fine too.
The paypal donate button, especially if you want more YouTube efforts.

But there is another way.

If you find my music on a streaming service, like Napster or Rhapsody, and stream it at no cost to you, I get a penny or so. I know this because suddenly this week I've earned about 15 cents from people streaming the music.And if you go to Napster, you can stream 5 full length songs without even singing up! SO STREAM MY SONGS ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment